APPAREL GRAPHIC ARTIST APPLY NOW
Behind The Brand
Raise The Standard is a dynamic clothing brand recognized for its exceptional quality and trendsetting designs. Our core values are rooted in creativity, sustainability, and customer-centric service. We strive to push the boundaries of fashion while maintaining ethical and environmentally responsible practices.
OUR CORE VALUES
LOYALTY. GO THE EXTRA MILE. STAY HUMBLE. BE DISCIPLINED. ACCEPT RESPONSIBILITY. TAKE INITIATIVE. LEAD BY EXAMPLE. BUILD POSITIVE & FUN RELATIONSHIPS. ALWAYS BE LEARNING. BE SELFLESS. BE ENTHUSIASTIC. BELIEVE.
- Assist in creating artwork for various apparel items, including t-shirts, hoodies, and hats, under the guidance of our senior designers.
- Support the development and maintenance of presentation decks and collection boards.
- Participate in creating graphic concepts for special non-calendared art requests.
- Conduct local trend shopping and research for multiple apparel embellishment techniques such as screen printing, heat transfers, embroidery, etc.
- Apply basic typography skills in font research and implementation in apparel graphics.
- Gain understanding of trends in apparel, sports, and pop culture to assist in creating mood and trend boards.
- Share creative ideas and perspectives under supervision.
- Help prepare design presentations with mock-ups under senior guidance.
- Collaborate with the design and media team to market artwork.
- Learn to create technical packages of artwork for decoration application and communicate with print house partners.
- Currently pursuing or recently completed a Bachelor’s degree in Arts or a related field.
- Portfolio showcasing foundational design skills/abilities (academic projects acceptable).
- Good organizational and communication skills.
- Ability to meet deadlines and adapt to change.
- Positive attitude towards teamwork.
- Basic knowledge of Illustrator and Photoshop.
- Interest in typography.
- Detail-oriented with a willingness to learn and contribute to a team.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced and dynamic environment.
- Basic proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite, especially Illustrator and Photoshop.
- Familiarity with Mac platform.
How to Apply:
Please submit your resume, a brief cover letter, and your social media handles. You may also email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org